BE PART OF THE DREAM TEAM!
Even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. - Matthew 20:28
We would love for you to partner with us to “lead people into a fully-devoted relationship with Jesus Christ by loving people, cultivating community, and inspiring hope.” We believe God uniquely designed you to serve others based on your gifts and passions. When you find your place, it’s both rewarding to you and beneficial to others!
Volunteering at Dream City Church is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Apply to volunteer! Complete the following forms based on your age range.
- 0-12 years old | Minor Consent form by parent or guardian
- 13-17 years old | Minor Consent form by parent or guardian & Volunteer Application by child
- 18 and up | Volunteer Application
2. Get trained! After your application is approved (1-2 weeks), our team will contact you to let you know your next steps. Based on your serving interests, you will likely be asked to attend training. Many of our volunteer positions require the completion of Starting Point. This four-week class will help you understand the heart and mission of Dream City Church. If you’re unsure where you’d like to serve, Starting Point will introduce you to the many ministry opportunities we have to offer. To register for Starting Point, click here.
3. Begin volunteering! After you’ve completed all of the necessary requirements, you will begin partnering with us by serving others. We can’t wait to have you on the team!