Relaunch Plan & Guidelines
What will the reopening look like?
Please follow all guidelines as posted.
- Services are “family-style.”
- When you arrive on campus, enter through the front doors and head directly to the auditorium where our staff and volunteer team will assist you to your seats.
- Kids, Infant-5th Grade will attend main service. Nurseries and kids church will resume at a later date.
- Youth may attend their normal services and will follow social distancing guidelines.
- Offering collection will be available in designated areas, and we encourage the use of electronic giving using our App or website.
- Masks are not required. However, our Ushers and Greeters will be wearing a face-covering as a courtesy.
- Please sit only in designated areas, and do not remove signs, tape, or barriers marking certain rows and seats closed.
- Please respect others by avoiding handshakes and hugs.
- Avoid lingering in common areas to minimize crowd congestion.
- Take reasonable precautions to maintain social distancing.
- According to the CDC, if you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid large public gatherings. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds whenever utilizing restroom facilities.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed in public spaces for your convenience.
- Common areas will be regularly sanitized.
- Additional personnel are assigned to implement sanitation procedures.
- Seating areas will receive extra attention before and after use of facilities.
Arizona’s General Guidelines Under Executive Order 2020-18 and Executive Order 2020-33:
- Attending places of worship is defined as an essential activity.
- When engaging in essential activities that are constitutionally protected, there is no mandated physical distancing requirement. However, such protected activities should be conducted in a manner that provides appropriate physical distancing to the extent feasible.
- All Arizonans should use their best judgment in suspending public activities that can be delayed for the purposes of protecting the individual and the public as well as preserving vital healthcare resources.